04 May Safe and responsible
This does mean that we must remain extra careful and adhere to the advice of RIVM and the KNGF, the professional organization of physiotherapists. For example, we perform a screening when you make an appointment. This is necessary to find out whether you are eligible for physiotherapy care according to the new guideline. Of course only if you (and your housemates / family members) have no symptoms of the coronavirus.If we make an appointment in practice, it is important to adhere to the following hygiene rules:
- Wear a mouth mask
- Do not shake hands
- Bring your own big towel
- Bring your own water bottle
- Wash your hands before and after the appointment
- 1 person per physiotherapist
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow
- Keep 1.5 meters away from other patients
- You do not come with flu or other respiratory complaints
In practice, everyone keeps as far as possible 1.5 m from each other.
Individual treatments such as manual therapy are performed. The treatment need for dry needling is not yet available.
Together we do everything we can to prevent the virus from spreading.